Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Synchronicity revisited

Other Betty Blue in the UK (whom I discussed previously) has mysteriously changed her name to just "Betty," making my Synchronicity post look a little silly (though not entirely, as everything else is still true--except that my birthday is apparently earlier than hers and now I'm older; hmph). So I have to wonder, did she find my blog and not want to be associated with me? (Yes, I'm paranoid; next question?)

I have to say, Other Betty (formerly Other Betty Blue), it irks me that you don't allow comments or have an e-mail link on your blog. I'm feeling slighted. It's not every day that one finds a doppelganger lurking about the Web, and I thought it was pretty cool. And now...snubbed by my own doppelganger. I feel truly unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment